CC Communications & Events Limited
CC Communications & Events Limited (“Us”, “We”, or “Our”) operates the www.cceventsltd.com website (the “Service”). We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
CC Communications & Events Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
2. WHAT DATA WE GATHER
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name and / or job title
- Contact information including email address and / or telephone number
3. HOW WE USE THIS DATA
3.1 Collecting data helps us to understand what you are looking for from Us and enables Us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use data for:
- To customize the website
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things We think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or call you about services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons
3.2. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
3.3. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We
will only use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
3.4. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to CC Communications & Events Limited, The Oast House, Stapeley Manor, Long Lane, Odiham, Hampshire. RG29 1RS
3.5. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- cceventsltd.com cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
- cceventsltd.com uses Google Analytics to collect and store information. We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data. We collect information about:
- The pages you visit,
- How long you spend on each page,
- How you got to the site,
- What you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We will always hold your information securely. Remember, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 act and in accordance with the relevant UK and EU legislation.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
- Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Information that we collect may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area, e.g. the United States of America.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- In the event that a dispute arises with regards to the international transfer of data, you agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the matter.
In the event that a dispute arises with regards to the international transfer of data, you agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the matter.
8. SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Where you have specifically consented, these third parties will have access to your Personal Information that is strictly relevant only to perform these tasks on our behalf and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
9. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or in accordance with an order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Service.
10. GOVERNING LAW