CC Communications & Events – Website
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘CC Communications & Events Ltd’ or ‘Us’, ‘We’ or ‘Our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 2, Printers Yard, 90A The Broadway, London SW19 1RD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our Website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that CC Communications & Events Ltd shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal;
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, CC Communications & Events Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
- You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. CC Communications & Events Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided.
- Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
- CC Communications & Events Ltd will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge.
You hereby indemnify and hold CC Communications & Events Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against CC Communications & Events Ltd arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.